Data privacy is a core ethical value at AMPERE.
AMPERE takes all the necessary precautions to ensure that your personal data is processed securely and in compliance with regulations.
Below you will find detailed information on how your personal data is processed in connection with the use of this website and the sending of newsletters.
1) Who is responsible for processing your personal data?
Your personal data is processed by AMPERE in its capacity as data controller.
AMPERE SAS is located in France at 122-122 bis avenue du Général Leclerc – 92 100 Boulogne-Billancourt. The contact details for its Data Protection Officer are as follows: AMPERE SAS, Direction juridique – Délégué à la protection des données – 122-122 bis avenue du Général Leclerc, 92 100 Boulogne-Billancourt – email@example.com.
2) What are your personal data used for?
We collect your personal data when you fill in a form on our site, contact us by email or by any other means.
We use your personal data to:
|Send you our newsletter with your consent
|This type of processing is based on your consent
|Send you, with your consent where required by law, personalised advertising messages, in particular news about our products, special offers, invitations to events or competitions.
|This type of processing is based on your consent and/or our legitimate interests (providing you with relevant content).
|Monitor the quality and continuous improvement of our products and services, in particular by using advanced data analysis technologies
|This type of processing is based on our legitimate interests (improving our products and services)
|Monitor our activities (reporting)
|This type of processing is based on our legitimate interests (measuring the performance of our business and improving our products and services).De manière générale, nous nous engageons à collecter uniquement les données personnelles qui sont nécessaires à chacune des finalités pour lesquels nous traitons vos données.
When sending you promotional messages, our aim is to send you advertising and offers that are as relevant as possible, tailored to your needs or genuinely likely to interest you. Using your personal data (the data you provide us directly and the data we obtain from our partners, as well as the data we collect automatically when you visit our websites or use our mobile applications), we create a profile that enables us to assess and predict as accurately as possible your personal preferences and/or interests with regard to our products and services. By getting to know you better, we can offer you products or services that are better adapted to your needs and give you greater satisfaction.
In general, we undertake to collect only the personal data that is necessary for each of the purposes for which we process your data.
In this respect, the collection forms specify whether responses must be provided. Responses must be provided either because they are necessary for the purposes of the contract or to reply to your request or because they are required under law or regulations. We will not be able to process your request if you do not wish to provide data that is mandatory. Other information is used to get to know you better, in particular to send you personalised advertising messages, and is therefore optional and you are free not to provide this information.
3) How long will your data be kept?
In accordance with regulations, we undertake to keep your personal data only for as long as is necessary for the purposes for which it is to be used.
- To calculate these retention periods, we use the following criteria in particular:
- The time required to process your request or complaint,
- Your interest in our advertising messages,
- The need to keep a certain history of your interactions with us, for the proper management of our commercial relationship,
- Our legal or regulatory obligations.
We may keep a record of some of your personal data to be able to respond to any legal action for the duration of the statute of limitations provided for by the applicable legislation.
4) Who has access to your data?
We may share your personal data when we rely on partners and service providers to process all or part of your personal data, to the extent necessary to perform the tasks entrusted to them (for example, hosting our website or mobile application, services relating to the operation or maintenance of the website, services relating to the sending of commercial offers, carrying out surveys).
Wherever possible, your data is hosted on servers located in the European Economic Area (EEA). However, as some of our service providers are located in countries outside the EEA, your personal data is processed in those countries. Some of these countries may have regulations governing personal data that differ from those of the European Union. In such cases, we take particular care to ensure that this data transfer complies with the applicable regulations, and we implement safeguards to ensure a level of protection for your privacy and your fundamental rights that is equivalent to that offered by the European Union (in particular by using the European Commission’s Standard Contractual Clauses).
Finally, we may disclose your personal data to third parties to comply with any legal obligation or administrative or judicial decision.
5) Your rights
You have several rights regarding the processing of your personal data:
- A right of access to your personal data, i.e., the right to receive a copy of your data,
- A right of rectification if your data are incorrect or out of date, enabling us to comply with our obligation to keep your data up to date,
- A right to erasure (or the right to be forgotten) of your personal data, which may be limited in the light of our contractual or legal obligations,
- A right to the portability of your data, i.e., the right to receive the personal data we have provided you with, in a structured, commonly used computer format, and to pass it on to any other data controller,
- A right to object to processing of your personal data, if you can justify this on grounds relating to your situation, and the right to request that the processing of your personal data be restricted in certain cases provided for by regulations,
- A right to object to any commercial canvassing (including profiling when used), which can be exercised via the unsubscribe link in each canvassing email,
- A right to withdraw your consent at any time, for the purposes for which we have collected your consent.
You may also define general or specific instructions regarding certain processing operations, in particular for the retention, deletion and disclosure of your Personal Data in the event of your death. You may modify or delete these instructions at any time. You can provide us with these specific instructions by writing to the above address.
You can exercise your rights by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by sending a letter to the following address: AMPERE – Délégué à la protection des données – 122-122 bis avenue du Général Leclerc, 92 100 Boulogne-Billancourt. You must include proof of your identity along with any request to exercise your rights.
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the French Data Protection Authority (CNIL) regarding the processing of your personal data. We urge you to contact us before making any complaint, so that we can try to resolve your problem together.
6) Link to further information
We may also collect technical information about you automatically when you visit one of our sites or use one of our mobile applications, in particular your IP address and your browsing settings, using tracers (cookies).
For more information, please consult our cookies policy.
7) Changes to personal data protection information
We may make changes to this information from time to time. We will notify you of and/or seek your consent to such changes where necessary or required. We therefore recommend that you consult the personal data protection information sheet each time you visit the site so that you are familiar with the latest version.